5-Step Quick Registration Guide:
1. Create a member account and make sure you add participants (skaters) to your profile. Write your login information somewhere you will not lose it as it will be your login for all NYSA programs from now on.
2. Click the menu bar and go to "Registration" and then drop down to click on "CanSkate & CanPower Registration".
3. Find your desired program and add it to your kart to register. You may have to log in to your profile again.
4. Go to your Cart and Check-Out!
5. Get your skates fitted and sharpened and we will see you on your start day!
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS AT NORTHYORKSKATINGACADEMY@GMAIL.COM
What Program Is Right For You?
Pre-Canskate: Designed for skaters ages 2-5. (2+)
Parent & Tot: For young skaters who feel more comfortable with a parent on the ice. (2+)
CanSkate: Designed for all skaters who will earn badges as they advance through each stage of the Skate Canada CanSkate program. (3+)
Pre-Star: Designed for people interested in figure skating. These classes focus on the fundamentals of figure skating and also include an Off-Ice class. (3+)
CanPower: Designed for Hockey players looking to improve power, agility, and hockey fundamentals. (6+)